A EUROPEAN FRAMEWORK FOR QUALITY TRAINEESHIPS
WHERE ARE WE NOW?
One year has passed since the adoption by the Council of the European Commission recommendation on a European Framework for Quality Traineeships, this two-stage event will:
- Gather testimonies from relevant stakeholders on the implementation of the Recommendation at the national level; and
- Open the floor for debate on the current state of play of the Recommendation, ways forward for its implementation, and the general role of internships in the youth employment market; thereby
- Keeping this vital topic at the forefront of Parliamentary debate in framing long- term responses to the economic crisis and its effects on young people.
Organized by the European Parliament Stagiaires Association (EPSA) and the Brussels Interns NGO ASBL,together with other partners, the event will gather:
- Members of the European Parliament
- Representatives from the European Commission responsible for the launching of the recommendation
- Representatives from national authorities involved in the implementation of the recommendation
- Representatives from the relevant civil society and economic organisations
WHEN & WHERE?
4 February 2015, 1700 - 2000
European Parliament Brussels
Download the latest version of the programme.
Twitter feed: #EFQI
- European Parliament picture by Giorgio Tomasseti.